ISOPROTHIOLANE is a highly systemic fungicide and IGR that inhibits the phospholipid biosynthesis (methyltransferase/group 2). Is active on all the stages of the fungus by inhibiting their growth, besides, shows a high PGR efficacy to yield quantity and quality of grains by activating root activity and promoting assimilates translocation.
Isoprothiolane has an excellent profile with low toxicity to mammals, aquatic organism and wildlife in general.
- Excellent anti-fungal activity to all lifecycle of Magnaporthe grisea
- High PGR activity to increase secretion of plant hormones and enzymes
- Excellent systemic activity, both from leaf to root and from root to upper leave
- Excellent biological performance in the field
- High efficacy on rice blast, both preventively and curatively
- No sensitivity shift observed since Isoprothiolane was launched > 40 years ago
- Low resistance risk of rice blast against Isoprothiolane in the field
- Registration in Japan of PGR as “Improve percentage of ripened grains” High PGR efficacy to yield quantity and quality of grains by activating root activity and promoting assimilates translocation
- Highly efficient to control “False smut” at the same time
- Low toxicity to mammals, aquatic organisms and wildlife
- Rice Blast (Magnaporthe grisea)
- 40% EC (w/w)