Flutolanil is a systemic fungicide with both protective and curative properties for controlling Rhizoctonia solani (black scurf) and some other Basidiomycete fungi in rice, turf, potato, vegetables and peanuts.
Flutolanil is widely used in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
- Inhibits the succinate dehydrogenase complex (SDHI/FRAC C2)
- Excellent fungicidal performance against Basidiomycete fungi.
- Outstanding activity on Rhizoctonia solani (Black Scurf)
- Useful side effect on Helminthosporium solani (Silver Scurf)
- Outstanding persistency with systemic activity
- Effective methods of application; soil, soil drench and seed treatment
- A high level of safety to mammals, crops and the environment
- Curative and protective properties
- Potato: Black Scurf (Rhizoctonia solani); side effect on Silver Scurf (Helminthosporium solani)
- Turf Diseases: Brown Patch, Large Patch, Spring Dead Spot (Rhizoctonia solani ), Yellow Patch (Rhizoctonia cerealis), Fairy Rings (Marasmius spp., Lepista spp., etc.), Rust (Puccinia spp.), Snow Mold (Typhula spp.), Southern Blight (Sclerotium rolfsii ).
- 460 g/l; SC
- 60 g/kg; DS
- 60 g/kg; DP