FLUBENDIAMIDE is a well-known and efficient diamide insecticide, it affects the ryanodine receptor modulator. Is acting by ingestion and contact on every larvae stage of many lepidoptera species; with a long lasting effect protects the plants during a long period.
Is safe on bees and non-target arthropods, being a very suitable tool in IPM systems in rotation with other insecticides with different mode of action.
- Long-lasting residual activity
- Excellent effect on all larval stages
- Wide spectrum of control of lepidopteran pests
- Safe to bees and other non-target arthropods
- No cross resistance to conventional insecticides
- Lepidoptera (Adoxophyes sp., Chilo suppresalis, Cydia sp., Grapholitha sp., Helicoverpa armigera, Lobesia botrana, Ostrinia nubialis, Pieris sp., Plutella xyllostella, Tuta absoluta and many others)
- 220 g/l SC
- 200 g/kg WG