FENPYROXIMATE is a proven acaricide for control of most phytophagous mites on various crops, and is used in more than 50 countries around the world. European trade names include: Danitron, Dinamite, Flash UM, Kendo, Kiron, Ortus and Samba K.
- Fenpyroximate is a METI acaricide (mitochondrial electron transport (Complex 1) inhibitor / IRAC 21A).
- Broad spectrum acaricide: effective against spider mites, eriophyid mites, tarsonemid mites.
- Effective on multiple mite growth stages: larva, nymph, adult.
- Gives fast knock-down action after treatment.
- Fenpyroximate provides rapid "stop feeding" action thus minimizing crop damage.
- Provides long-lasting control when applied at the recommended dose rate. Also inhibits oviposion by females, which further increases the length of control.
- No cross resistance with conventional acaricides outside the METI group.
- Safe on non-target organisms and beneficials.
- Fenpyroximate is a contact material, thus thorough coverage is essential for optimum efficacy. Addition of adjuvants/oils improves efficacy.
- Tetranychidae (spider mites)
- European red mite (Panonychus ulmi) on apples, pears, etc.
- Citrus red mite (Panonychus citri) on citrus
- Common red spider mite (Tetranychus urticae) on vegetables, cotton, fruits, soybeans, hops
- Eriophyidae (eriophyid mites, rust mites) on fruit trees, citrus, tea, grapevine
- Grape leaf blister mite (Colomerus vitis)
- Grapevine leaf rust mite (Calepitrimerus vitis)
- Apple rust mite (Aculus schlechtendali)
- Tarsonemidae (tarsonemid mites) on vegetables, ornamentals
- Broad mite (Polyphagotarsonemus latus)
- Cicadellidae (leafhoppers)
- Grape leafhopper (Empoasca vitis)
- Aleyrodidae (whiteflies),
- Glasshouse whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum)
- Psyllidae (psyllids)
- Pear psylla (Cacopsylla pyri)
- 51.2 g/l; SC